Friday, February 11, 2011

Nostalgia...is it!

The wind is getting warmer, as for sure the weather is changing. It is the arrival of spring and I am getting nostalgic, not sure why. When I cross the roads in the woods, i see the trees with all their leaves shedded and dried, lying crisp on the ground, as if waiting for someone to walk over them and produce that crushing sound, giving the trees one last rejoice. The sun rays passing by the dry branches embrace them as if some unfulfilled desire of them had come true. And of course the old house standing in the woods with tiled roofs watch them with great passion, waiting for them to turn green. Yes, this is my favourite season...arrival of the spring. And into this very moment I feel lost in my own world where I own that thached house with a lawn infront and back in the woods, dragging me behind to some place where I had already been, not physically but soulfully.

And how about the woods ending in a sea shore? It definately sounds like my dream, where I am running bare-footed on the beach in my shorts and not even a soul to distract my eyes from that peaceful moment.If for this i am getting nostalgic, so be it. I am all ready to sync in my dreams and get wet in the slow running stream behind my house.

And yes, if it takes a hundred years for me to come out of my nostalgia, I would take another hundred to get inside it. I just want to feel free.......

2 comments: