Monday, February 14, 2011

Alluring and Sublime 14th...

Shakespeare said "Journeys end in lovers meeting." An extraordinary thought! No, no..I am not saying that I have experienced anything remotely close to that, but I am more than willing to believe Shakespeare actually did. I suppose I think about love more than anyone really should. I always wonder by its sheer power to alter and define our lives. It was Shakespeare who also said "love is blind." Oh! again what a thought! ....Heart pounding! Throat thickening! Absolutely can't swallow situation is i believe when i think of a person i love is standing infront of me.

But then, all love stories do not blossom in spring and spread its colour in the festivity. Some love stories also fade with time. And yes I should not forget to mention others for whom love is simply lost by the great seperation of life and death. And for some, quite inexplicably, love ends in tears and valium.

Let me not talk about the gloomiest side of love, I can also see the love which is found again and again. Yes, I am talking about those people who fall in love not once but several times and gets least influenced by their other halves who leave them. And it can definately be a one night stand or roll over a month. These people according to me get less subject to emotional damage than one who is deeply involved in an affair.

And then there are men who always give a second chance to their loved ones, because they are hoping they are wrong. And every time she does something that tells she's no good, they ignore it. And every time she comes through and suprises them, she wins them over, and they lose that argument with themself, that she's not for you. What a wreck!

But still following Shakespeare, we all will always be in love with someone or the other, as it is sublime and alluring and makes us realize and poke our brains and hearts mostly on valentine's. Long live his memories. As for me I love to be loved and feel heavenly. Hope the same for you.

1 comment:

  1. Love in itself is very profound to understand. Reading your thought has once again reminded me of its profoundness. Keep writing Bro. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete